Please read our Reservation Policy before scheduling a service.
We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your first scheduled appointment in order to fill out any needed forms used to tailor our treatments to your personal needs.
Your scheduled session is set aside for you. We do not double book appointments. You will have a brief consultation with your practitioner to discuss your needs and select your recommended herbal blend.
*While we welcome last-minute appointments (based on availability), please call ahead to ensure that staff can accommodate you.
We require 24 hour advance notice in order to cancel any service with no charge. If your appointment is not cancelled within this notification period, your appointment is considered confirmed. Any changes or cancellations made after the 24 hour window, are subject to the full charge for each service.
All spa appointments have been designed to allow appropriate time for full enjoyment of each service. Please reschedule your session if you are more than 5 minutes late.Your late arrival may limit our ability to offer the full service. Please be aware that late arrivals will not be allotted extension of scheduled treatments. Treatments will be rendered only for the remainder of the scheduled appointment and you will be responsible for payment for the full service.
Guests Under 18:
Guests under 18 must have parental signature or accompanied by an adult prior to service.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover, as well as gift cards/Certificates, and cash. We will no longer be accepting P2P payment applications, such as Cashapp or Paypal
· Only Clients are allowed in the Spa- No guests, children or pets are allowed.
· Please no Gum, Food, or snacks. We provide refreshments of our own.
· Please drink plenty of water before your appointment.
· You will be seated on an Infrared Wet-Steam Sauna chair for approx. 30-50 min.(perspiration is to be expected)
· Please do not consume drugs, medication, or alcohol 24 hrs. prior to or during the session.
· Please do not to eat at least 1-2 hours prior to your V Steam session to avoid any ill feelings.
· Do not use any chemicals, perfume, or lotions prior to your session.
· Please turn off ringer volume on your cell phone for optimal relaxation.
· Your scheduled session is set aside for you. We do not double book appointments.
· You will be draped in a gown and at no time will genitalia or breast tissue be exposed.
· You will have a 5 min. consultation with your practitioner to discuss your needs and select your custom herbal blend.
Honoring Your V Steam Practitioner:
We proudly recruit and train our staff to be the most qualified spa professionals in the industry. Each of our V Steam Practitioners have gone through a comprehensive professional training and certification. You may opt to leave gratuities for your practitioner. Our recommended range is between 15% and 20% of the price of the service provided, but the amount is left up to your discretion depending on your level of satisfaction. If you are receiving a discount, please tip on the original amount. You may do so at check out. Thank you for your understanding.
Gift Certificates & Gift Cards
Gift Certificates and Gift Cards are available for individual services, coupled services, corporate gifts and incentives, specific dollar amounts. However, they can not be accepted to purchase products in-store or online. Gift certificates must be present at the time of the service to be redeemed. Gift certificates are not refundable and not redeemable if lost, stolen or altered.
The recipient may call us at their convenience to schedule any one or a combination of services purchased. Single service requests can usually be accommodated with a 5-7 day notice. Multiple service requests may require a minimum 14 days notice. Gift Certificates and prepays are non-refundable and completely transferable and may be redeemed for any of our services that you choose.
Upon arrival all spa guests will be asked to complete a brief health questionnaire, and consent form upon check-in, designed with your well being in mind. The health questionnaire may require additional time to be completed so we strongly advise that it be completed online prior to your scheduled visit.
· I understand that my practitioner or I may end the session at any time for any reason.
· Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Please notify our Spa Consultant before reserving your treatments if you are pregnant, or have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, or diabetes.